1.03.2009

The Nursery Takes Shape





















Over the Christmas break, the nursery really started to come together. My mom and I went out to buy curtains for the room (an activity that proved to be much more difficult than I imagined!) and my dad put them up. Then on New Year's Day, Payton, Mark, and their daughter, Harper, came over to bring us lunch and hang out for a while. Before heading our way, they stopped by Babies 'R Us to pick up two of our cribs that had been delivered and they helped us put them together while the girls played and Casey held down the couch (Thank you, Merriman's - y'all ROCK!). With that, the last thing needed to complete the nursery will be the three cribs that haven't been delivered yet. I think the babies will like it...even Jack!
God Bless,
Ethan

1 comment:

Tori :) said...

I soooo don't have a decorating bone in my body. That nursery looks awesome. When y'all aren't busy can y'all come decorate my house?? haha;)

Lifesaving Products and Other Cool Stuff