10.29.2009

Five Healthy Babies and The Fab Five's First Park Trip...oh yeah!!




Here's a quick update on the Fab Five from their nine month visit to the pedi last week...

- Brooklyn Faith:  16 pounds, 4 ounces, 30%; 27 inches, 75%
- Britton Grace:  13 pounds, 8 ounces, 3%; 24 inches, 3%...I told you she was tiny!!
- Jack William:  19 pounds, 8 ounces, 45%; 27 inches, 25%, and oh yeah, 90th percentile for head circumference...he still has some balancing out to do!
- Lila Addison:  16 pounds, 8 ounces, 45%; 26 inches, 25%
- Ryan Elizabeth:  16 pounds, 9 ounces, 45%; 26.5 inches, 50%

All of the babies are as healthy as can be and are developing as well as most full term, 9-month-olds.  The only developmental skill they were lacking was in the ability to pick things up with their fingers, every other milestone was checked off the list!  Thank you all for your prayers that helped to make this a reality!!!


The picture above is a sneak peek of the photos we got from our photo session yesterday at Mayfield Park, close to downtown Austin.  The babies had a great time at the park while completely ignoring the utter chaos swirling around them as we tried to get the perfect picture of the less than blissful moment!  Between me, Casey, Eliot, the photographer and a friend of hers, and our go-to helper, Tricia, I think we managed to make it happen.  Everyone was completely wiped out after an hour and a half of whooping, squeaking, jumping jacks, songs, smiles, and any other trick we could think of to get five 9 month-olds to look at the nice lady with the camera, but it was FUN, and you guessed it, CRAZY!!!

God Bless,
Ethan
www.JonesLife.net

5 comments:

Kylie said...

Just beautiful!

Red Pepper Quilts - Rita Hodge said...

The babies are sooo beautiful! Thanks for sharing. I enjoy reading each and every update.

Rita

The Daily Stroll said...

That is an awesome photo! They are just precious! I'm impressed. Somehow you managed to get a smile from everyone. I have a hard enough time getting a smile from my one 6 mo old daughter!! LOL. If anyone ever video taped me when I took photos of my kids it would be quite embarrassing! ;) I enjoy keeping up with you guys. Take care!

Katherine said...

Too cute! I think Jack weighs more then my little Lola!

Barbara Schantz said...

What a fabulous picture! I know how hard it is to get four kids to smile and look at the camera at once, so I'm very impressed with this photo. :)

Lifesaving Products and Other Cool Stuff